Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Wonderful Surprise!

So when your husband comes home with this... 2 months before your baby is due, what does a pregnant woman assume?

A.) What will a newborn do with this?
B.) Have I really gained THAT much weight?

C.) Will the Hospital allow us to bring the baby home on this?

No, the answer is....

D.) This is for night runs out to the desert for when my Husband doesnt want to pack up the entire family and the Fifth Wheel for a long weekend. He can just grab the flat bed and go out by himself for a day.
See, now doesn't that makes sense? and to think I was wondering what he was gonna do while I was out on Maternity Leave? Im so happy that he can entertain himself....
(If anything, he deserves much more than this for accompanying me to the baby classes once a week that he so lovingly does without complaining)

So then.... He gets me this Wonderful Surprise~






and all is right with the world once more!
(I think this was a tactical manuever? But greatly appreciated none the less!)

2 comments:

Luna-See said...

You two were sooooo made for each other!

abbyandcompany said...

oh lookie, you got your push gift early....