Tuesday, January 15, 2008

At the 1/2 Way Mark...

Today I am officially halfway through my pregnancy...it seems easy so far. But as most things in life go...its always easy to start a project but to complete it is where it gets a little tough. So as I prepare myself for the second half of the best thing to ever happen in my life, I reminisce about how easy this has been thus far. I feel him kicking me every night as I watch TV and enjoy his little movements. Knowing that with each week, that foot will grow and grow and eventually not be so cute anymore! Its amazing how you can fall in love with someone who hasnt even made their presence in this world yet....and to know he will already know the sound of my voice and the pitch of my laughter when he finally enters this world!

1 comments:

Luna-See said...

Awesomeness!

But listen, Lady, we ALL know the pitch of your laughter...you only have to hear it once! :-P